Who it’s ForPatients over the age of 18 can benefit from laser skin resurfacing treatments. But what conditions and skin problems does it specifically address? Laser resurfacing can refresh and rejuvenate your skin if you are bothered by:
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles and age lines
- Sun spots
- Flawed skin texture
- Flawed skin pigmentation
A full array of optionsWhen you come in for a consultation about laser skin resurfacing, you’ll find that we use a full complement of different laser technologies, so that we can use the one that meets your cosmetic goals perfectly. The laser technologies used by our experts include:
- Isolaz: Treats acne and rosacea by using a combination of vacuum and light to help loosen pores, and then destroy bacteria that causes acne and cleanse skin. The vacuum helps bring up impurities closer to the surface so that it may be extracted much more gently, while the broadband light kills bacteria.
- Thermage: Uses radiofrequency heat therapy to smooth lines and wrinkles, with essentially no downtime. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth sagging skin on both the face and body through remodeling one’s collagen and skin health.
- ClearScan YAG: Treats small veins on the face or legs. The cooling device on the end of the handpiece makes treatment less uncomfortable.
- Contour TRL: This resurfacing laser treats tightens the skin, as well as improves its tone and texture.
- Forever Young BBL™: This uses pulsed light to treat signs of aging, including discolored spots (particularly browns and reds). It can be used on many parts of the body, not just the face and legs, but chest and arms as well.
- ProFractional Therapy: Used to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and acne scarring by initiating the regrowth of tissue and collagen. The depth as well as area of treatment can be adjusted to meet the individual’s needs and goals.
- SkinTyte II: Safe for all skin types. SkinTyte II comfortably treats all areas of the body through infrared energy that prompts the firming of tissues. Energy is delivered in gentle pulses to promote contraction of skin.