Laser Skin ResurfacingLaser skin resurfacing works first by targeting damaged skin pigments and tissues, then by prompting the growth of new collagen in your skin. In that sense, laser skin resurfacing offers the best of both worlds. We offer only the latest laser skin resurfacing treatments with truly unique, sophisticated technologies that helps fight visible signs of aging skin in the best ways possible.
Is laser skin resurfacing right for me?We offer laser skin resurfacing treatments that are safe for all skin types and have no downtime. Women and men of all ages and skin colors can benefit from the right laser treatment. See below for some of the common conditions and skin concerns that laser skin resurfacing can address and resolve. Laser resurfacing can refresh and rejuvenate your skin if you are bothered by:
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles and age lines
- Sun spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin texture
- Pore size
- Loss of collagen and elastin
A full array of optionsWhen you come in for a consultation about laser skin resurfacing, you’ll find that we use a full complement of different laser technologies, so that we can use the one that meets your cosmetic goals perfectly. The laser technologies used by our experts include:
- PicoSure: Breakthrough skin revitalization laser technology targets dark spots, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles. Get an “airbrushed” appearance without photoshop with PicoSure Focus.
- Clear + Brilliant: The “Celebrity Laser Facial” — popular with Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore. Clear + Brilliant is a no downtime treatment that evens skin tone, improves texture, reduces pore size, and softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Icon XF: Medium depth fractional laser treatment that triggers the body’s own natural healing process to create new healthy tissue for a plumper, and younger looking appearance to the skin and face.
- SmartSkin+: Like Fraxel, but smarter. Highly customizable CO2 laser treatment targets advanced signs of aging in a single treatment. Downtime is approximately ~1 week of swelling and redness.
- HALO: Hybrid fractional laser technology resurfaces, refreshes, and rejuvenates on multiple levels. Improves appearance of pores, skin texture, and pigment, all in a single treatment.
- Isolaz: Treats acne and rosacea by using a combination of vacuum and light to help loosen pores, and then destroy bacteria that causes acne and cleanse skin. The vacuum helps bring up impurities closer to the surface so that it may be extracted much more gently, while the broadband light kills bacteria.
- Thermage: Uses radiofrequency heat therapy to smooth lines and wrinkles, with essentially no downtime. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth sagging skin on both the face and body through remodeling one’s collagen and skin health.
- ClearScan YAG: Treats small veins on the face or legs. The cooling device on the end of the handpiece makes treatment less uncomfortable.
- Contour TRL: This resurfacing laser treats tightens the skin, as well as improves its tone and texture.
- Forever Young BBL™: This uses pulsed light to treat signs of aging, including discolored spots (particularly browns and reds). It can be used on many parts of the body, not just the face and legs, but chest and arms as well.
- ProFractional Therapy: Used to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and acne scarring by initiating the regrowth of tissue and collagen. The depth as well as area of treatment can be adjusted to meet the individual’s needs and goals.
- SkinTyte II: Safe for all skin types. SkinTyte II comfortably treats all areas of the body through infrared energy that prompts the firming of tissues. Energy is delivered in gentle pulses to promote contraction of skin.